JR Northern Kyushu Rail Pass JPY7000

My co traveller is just excited as me about this trip & has sent me a document full of details! I am one lucky chap!

I was running through the file and found this 3-day JR Northern Kyushu Rail Pass offered for 7000Yen (est S$110)! For first time travellers to Japan, please do not be shocked by this price. Reason being for famous Onsen areas like Beppu - bus rides can already cost up to 3100Yen per person. The Rail Pass will allow you to visit areas like Beppu, Yufuin, Nagasaki etc.

JR passes cannot be purchased in Japan as it is meant for tourists, hence please get yours here.

Below is an overview of areas that are near to Hakata/Fukuoka and the travelling time required. Basically, most are areas that can be covered by the Northern JR pass. Taken from Crossroadfukuoka website

And so I finally bought our JR passes for S$110 at JTB Pte Ltd
(at ION Orchard, #B4-29)
Staff was really helpful.
These information definitely come in handy! Armed with this brochure and these two wonderful websites with train info and timings, I am all set to start planning properly! The 2 websites:
(2) Hyperdia (even has timetable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment